Limitless Axes & Ales is looking for ENTHUSIASTIC, ENERGETIC, OUTGOING, quick-learners to be Axe Coaches in the most exciting job to hit the country. You will become the face of the brand by greeting our guests and facilitating a live-action axe throwing training and competition! It will be up to you to create a kick axe experience that our guests will never forget. This is a high energy, detail-oriented position that requires a strong dedication to FUN! We offer a very competitive pay rate of $13.00/hr +tips. (super fun Axe Coach can often double their wage in tips!)
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! We will provide the right personalities with all the techniques needed to wield an axe and the proper knowledge to facilitate a truly Kick Axe experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Captivate Guests by providing an enthusiastic experience.
- Upholding our safety protocols to ensure staff and guests’ continued safety.
- Fully and safely teach ax-throwing to all guests.
- Oversee the matches and games between guests and keep score throughout.
- Quality control of facilities, ranges, and equipment.
- Serving drinks/food to our guests.
- Venue cleaning and janitorial duties as assigned.
- Hospitality Experience Preferred
- Strong customer service instincts
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required
- Troubleshooting ability
- Ability to command and maintain attention of large groups of people
- Must be available weeknights and weekends
- * Required: Food safety certification (able to earn upon hire)
- * Required TIPS certification (able to earn upon hire)
- Must stand for entirety of shift
- Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds
- Must have full range of motion of arms and full usage of hands
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a part-time position. Routine schedules cannot be provided, however, applicants must have at minimum three shifts a week availability, two of which fall between Friday-Sunday. Bonus for daytime availability.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AAP/EEO Statement: Limitless Axes & Ales is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Limitless Axe Lounge, Inc. are based upon one's qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations as necessary and where required by law so long as the accommodation does not pose an undue hardship on the business. This policy is not intended to afford employees with any greater protections than those which exist under federal, state or local law. Limitless Axe Lounge, Inc.strongly urges the reporting of all instances of discrimination and harassment, and prohibits retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination, harassment or participates in an investigation of such a report. Limitless Axe Lounge, Inc. will take appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination, against any employee who violates this policy.
Repots to: General Manager.